Perfect Glasses has the UK’s latest selection of titanium glasses. Our new 2023 titanium eyewear range boasts of full-rimmed, semi-rimmed and rimless titanium frames. We all know that titanium glasses are light in weight. However, it is vital to understand the other benefits that titanium optical frames offer:
1) Durability - Titanium is one of the strongest metal. This is why even though titanium glasses are lighter in weight as compared to other optical frame materials, they last extremely long. Perfect Glasses titanium frames have been tried and tested over the years and our customers love the fit and feel that titanium spectacles offer.
2) Flexibility - Titanium glasses are malleable. Even if bent, titanium optical frames can easily be restored to their original shape
3) Hypoallergenic Material - Titanium spectacles don’t hurt the skin. A lot of us are allergic to metals such as steel and copper. Titanium glasses save delicate skin from rashes and unwanted skin reaction.
4) Corrosion-free - Have you ever left your spectacles wet after a visit to a beach? Titanium frames are known for their rust-resistance properties. This means that if you ever leave your glasses wet you won’t see them getting rusted like other metal frames.
5) TLC for Eyes - Did you know that our eyes work harder than any other part of our body? We use them as soon as we wake up, and often even while resting other parts of our body. At Perfect Glasses, our titanium frame designers work in tandem with British and European designers to design only the best titanium spectacles. Some of our best-selling rimless titanium frames are Nikolas and Titan. These beautiful titanium rimless glasses are beautiful finished to a high standard like all our other frames. One of our popular full-rimmed titanium optical frame is Titan FA976. These spectacles are available in gunmetal and black. They are so light in weight that you can barely feel them on the face.
100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee
At Perfect Glasses we understand that when you buy titanium glasses online, you want to be assured that the fit and feel of the frame will be perfect. Being an eyewear lab means that we have extensive knowledge about spectacles and prescription lenses. All our frames come with free single vision scratch-resistant lenses made to your prescription. The quality of our bifocal and progressive lenses is second to none. We also offer a digital blue coating which is vital if you use the computer or mobile screen for over 2 hours a day. You can select our lens options once you have selected your frame. We are extremely confident of our glasses. However, in the unlikely event of the frame or lenses not suiting you, rest assured knowing that you can exchange your glasses or get a full refund. We have made the process of buying spectacles online quick and easy. Try us and save up to 70% on high street prices.